HUDSON IS THE LEADER IN MARINE / NAVY SERVICE
Hudson has been serving the marine and Navy business for over 25 years. Managing your chiller systems at sea can be a lot of work. Hudson has been able to help solve issues that may arise at sea quickly and efficiently. Whether it be a cruise ship, commercial ship, or a Navy vessel, Hudson Technologies has the experience to work on your onboard chiller and reefer systems. Hudson has developed specific NAVSEA approved methods in combination with our years of experience and personnel with security clearances. Whether it is a planned AVAIL or an emergency requirement, we are here to get the job done!
HUDSON PROVIDES SERVICE IN THESE AREAS:
Contaminants in chiller or reefer systems
Moisture, particulates, or mixed oil can find its way into the chiller or reefer systems. These contaminated refrigerants can cause a variety of issues that may range from decreased cooling performance and increased energy use, to significantly reducing the operating life of the equipment, and even equipment failures.
- Hudson has multiple NAVSEA approved methods for reducing contaminants from chiller and reefer systems
- Hudson can perform decontamination faster than other mechanical contractors to get your vessel back to operating capacity
- Hudson is knowledgeable about crafting PCP and other necessary documentation for NAVSEA work
- Maximizes conservation of refrigerant
Converting older vessels
A lot of Navy ships are converting chiller systems from R-114 to R-236fa. These conversions can be time-consuming, and it is crucial to work with experienced technicians.
- Hudson has performed more Navy R114 conversions than any other mechanical contractor
- Hudson can perform refrigerant conversions faster than other contractors
- Reduces all traces of previous oils used
Chillers Damaged by Ruptured Tubes
Tube leaks or ruptures in onboard Navy vessel chiller systems can result in chloride or sodium contaminants. In this event, it is crucial to both dehydrate and remove contaminants from your system.
- Hudson has equipment that decontaminates your system faster than other mechanical contractors
- Hudson has performed this work onboard vessels or dockside, depending on need
- Hudson can perform onboard decontaminations for vessels that must remain at sea
- If a full-blown dehydration is required, Hudson’s service can cut the time required by weeks with the help of our unique and proprietary ZugiBeast®
Hudson offers the largest refrigerant selections in the country. We can provide refrigerants in Navy vessel,
DLA approved sizes and containers. Click Here
For A Full Refrigerant List and Specifications