Hudson Technologies Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Hudson Technologies Company will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. Hudson Technologies Company will make reasonable accommodations where needed to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
To apply for any available positions at Hudson Technologies, please email your cover letter and resume to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com
Hudson Technologies Company is a highly respected, growing, very innovative and a unique nationwide company. We are looking for an energetic and qualified Sales Executive for our Global Energy Services (GES) division.
To be determined. Any interested candidate from anywhere in the continental United States should feel free to apply.
The primary function for the Sales Executive is to maximize sales and exploit sales opportunities for the flagship product – SMARTenergy OPS®. SMARTenergy OPS® is developed for industrial and commercial customers to optimize their energy assets. The optimization platform provides real-time continuous monitoring of a water-cooled chiller plant system every 15 minutes. Based on the chiller system’s operating data and Hudson’s proprietary algorithms, the product helps customers to minimize their energy usage, improve performance and reduce annual operating costs by up to 35%, returning investments in less than two years.
The Sales Executive identifies and targets new business opportunities. The Sales Executive initiates customer contact, makes independent sales calls and presents proposals to customers. In addition, the position will be responsible for interacting with technical, product development, customer service and operations to determine SMARTenergy OPS® ability to resolve market needs through product and service solutions.
- Initiates frequent customer contact, makes independent sales calls and directs sales negotiations to maximize sales revenue and profitability
- Leads sales efforts to ensure success and provides solid direction to attaining and closing new sales leads and deals in a timely manner
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance
- Travels to customer sites for sales meetings, customer support, etc. as required
- Remains abreast of competitive technologies and competitor company activities and positions
- Reports to the GES Director / Product Lead SMARTenergy OPS® and may help in developing ongoing sales strategies for 3-5 years for continued success
- Works with Marketing to establish effective messages and mediums by which to effectively communicate with our targeted client base
- Participates as necessary in appropriate industry shows and conventions
- Conducts him / herself in a professional and courteous manner in all aspects of interaction with customers (existing and potential), contractors, and employees
- Identifies problems or weaknesses and recommends new methods or corrective actions for sales deployment efforts
- Takes a proactive approach to sales development and problem solving
Essential Skills and Experience
- 5-10 years sales experience required preferably in an area related to energy efficiency software products
- Demonstrated sales experience selling to industrial and large commercial customers
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization
- Ability to develop creative methods to improving sales and generating new business
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to create and deliver effective sales presentations
- Ability to set priorities, multi-task, resolve problems, negotiate and manage time
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a Sales team
- Proven success in establishing and meeting sales goals
- Proficiency using MS Office products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Skills/Experience Valued and Preferred But Not Required
- B.S. in technical field or MBA
- Experience with Utility companies, Energy Services Companies (ESCO) and their different funding methods
Excellent base salary commensurate with experience plus a commission-based fee structure
Information on Hudson Technologies, Global Energy Services and SMARTenergy OPS® can be obtained online at www.hudsontech.com