Water can get into refrigerant from ruptured evaporator/condenser tubes, leaking tube sheets, tube leaks or ice trapped in refrigeration circuits. The smallest amount can lead to expensive repairs. Even more costly is when moisture ingresses into compressors and motors.
The Hudson RefrigerantSide® solution
- Recovers and reclaims your refrigerant at benchmark speeds up to 6,000 lb/hr using our unique and proprietary ZugiBeast® at your job site
- Minimizes expensive water damage to compressors and motors
- Removes all water and other contaminants from the refrigerant using the ZugiBeast’s unique on site reclamation capabilities
- Minimizes down time with fast response and rapid evacuation of the system
- Salvages the maximum amount of refrigerant, saving on the cost of replacement refrigerant