We provide energy consulting, custom design engineering, predictive and preventative maintenance, optimization software and services, training, and utility system assessments for commercial, institutional and industrial customers. Our services allow our customers to meet tight budgets, avoid emergency shutdowns and reduce annual operating costs.
Our services and products include:
- SMARTenergy OPS®, a real-time web-based Fault Detection & Diagnostics (FD&D) & Optimization service for chilled water plants
- ChillSMART ®, a quick performance and reliability software for packaged chillers
- Energy-saving assessments
- Engineering and feasibility studies
- Best practices training customized for your operations
- Custom engineering, including detailed equipment and process design for utility and industrial processes as well as packing/integration of commercially available equipment
Recent Department of Energy statistics indicate that by maximizing energy efficiency, large comfort and process cooling systems could save approximately $10 billion annually in energy costs. Don’t let the system eat up your profits – call Hudson GES today.